Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is full of zesty natural goodness and contains the amazing 'mother' which occurs naturally as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules and is highly regarded throughout history. Many medical studies show the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. In 400 B.C. Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing natural cleansing, healing and energizing health qualities. It contains important minerals, trace elements and vitamins as well acetic acid, propionic acid, lactic acid, enzymes, amino acids.
Lets read about some of the benefits of ACV:
- The potassium in Apple Cider Vinegar is said to be beneficial to both the heart and blood pressure, and in some quarters this remedy is said to assist in making the blood thinner, and thereby assisting with blood pressure and in the prevention of a stroke.
- Melrose Organic Apple Cider Vinegar lowers glucose levels, and is good for diabetics. It has also been touted as a weight aid, as it is said to help you feel fuller and eat less.Mix 1 tablespoon with a cup of water or herbal tea.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar can also be very helpful in reducing gas and bloating. Just take a tablespoon of ACV diluted in water or tea before a meal.
- While you should always strive to avoid skin damage by not staying out in the sun uncovered for more than 15 minutes, if you do accidentally find yourself burnt to a crisp, you can use Apple Cider Vinegar to neutralize the burn. Dilute it in water and pat on the sore skin, or add a cupful to your bath.
- It might sound a little crazy, but you can actually use Organic Apple Cider Vinegar as a natural deodorant! Apple Cider Vinegar absorbs and neutralizes stinky scents. Simply rub a bit of ACV on your underarms and it will absorb and minimize body odors. The vinegary smell dissappears once it dries.
- Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar in a tonic before dinner or an hour before bed may result in a reduced risk of diabetes, weight gain and heart disease. ACV adds healthy, delicious flavour to salads, veggies and most foods.
Try this yummy salsa recipe this summer!
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Stir the tomatoes, mango, onion, sugar, cilantro, lime juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic together in a bowl; refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Enjoy with tacos or with a chicken dish.