Get all new updates on top organic foods and nutrition supplements in your inbox every week
NutriBucket.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with the information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our web site and other sites accessible from them. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake excluding details of your payment cards. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving feedback or competing the profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent and we only use your information as described below. We view protection of users’ privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and your information in one of the most important assets.
Use of your information and your preferences
We will use your information to provide and personalize our service. We will also use your contact details to regularly communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news from NutriBucket.com. Once you have registered to use NutriBucket.com you will be provided with access to contact preferences pahe that will allow you to customize your contact preferences. If you do not want to receive any commercial communication from us, please de-select your choices by using the options available. We like to hear your views to help us improve our services. From time to time, we may contact you by posts, email, telephone/fax to ask your opinion of the same. Again, if you do not want to be contacted for this purpose, please make your choice in your communication preferences. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, including computer identification information obtained from “cookies”, sent to your browser from
- web server cookies stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you are using
- the type of web browser you are using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and the contact details
- Zip/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, and durables owned)
- preferences and interest
- opinion of features on our website
We may also collect following information
- about the pages on our site you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
You can terminate your account at any time. However your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after deletion on termination of your account
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey, or contest or any combination thereof. The site contains links to other websites, We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not manage or control.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
- help is provide personalized features
- tailor our site to your interest
- for promotional offers through our business associations and partners
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvements
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest,
- send you promotional materials from our content sponsors or advertisers
Generally we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
With whom your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- it is shared with our business associates and partners for promotional offer
- special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misues or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Other web sites
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons)
We use clear gifs on our sites from Google Analytics and other 3rd party vendors. This enables us to gauge the effectiveness of our services and marketing programs.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Once we received the data it is immediately re-encrypted prior to storage. By default, payment card data is not stored by us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here.