Let's get cooking....
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the quinoa, almonds, oats, coconut sugar, chia seeds, coconut sugar, and sea salt and stir to combine.
3. Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Stir until fully mixed.
4. Spread the mixture into an even layer on the parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes, watching carefully to avoid burning. The brittle is ready when the color is evenly golden brown and the edges begin to darken, get bubbly, and spread farther out.
5. Let cool completely before breaking into bite-size pieces with your hands.